The home of Col. Henry Hollingsworth, grandson of Valentine's son Henry. Col. Hollingsworth served in the revolutionary war as the Deputy Quartermaster General for the Continental Army and was responsible for provisioning the army from the eastern shore areas. The house was built around 1760 and was one of the first homes in Elkton, MD. It was occupied by Col. Hollingsworth and his family till his death in 1903, when it passed to his descendants. The house today is an American Legion Post.